Levenhuk 3ST Microscope
Stereo brightfield microscope. Binocular head. Magnification: 20-40x
Levenhuk 3ST Microscope is designed to render detailed 3D images of observed objects while measuring their dimensions, so it can be highly useful for specialists in various scientific and industry fields starting with biology and ending with jewelry industry and numismatics since its working distance of 2.2 inches allows studying relatively large objects as well as standard-sized samples.
The optics of the Levenhuk 3ST Microscope are made of quality coated glass so it can render the images of observed objects in true colors.
45-degrees inclined binocular head of this educational microscope provides for more comfort during observations and allows carrying on your studies for a long time without feeling any discomfort or the need to interrupt your work.
This school microscope has built-in upper and lower illuminations that provide all the required light and are very reliable and economical because they use halogen lamps. The microscope stage has stage clips to keep observed samples in place and comes with stage plate that has black and white sides. Microscope also may be used at home.
Levenhuk 3ST Microscope kit includes:
- Binocular head with rubber eyecups
- 2 WF10x eyepieces
- Rotating objective: 2x, 4x
- Backup halogen lamp: 12V/10W
- Matte glass stage
- Double-sided black and white stage plate
- User manual and lifetime warranty
Magnification, x: 20-40
Head: binocular, inclined at 45Â°
Working distance, in: 2.2
Focus: coarse, 1.6 in
Interpupillary distance, in: 2.4
Eyepiece diopter adjustment: from +5 to -5 diopters
Illumination: 12V/10W halogen lamp, fixed brightness
Stage: with clips and double-sided (black and white) stage plate
- Stereo brightfield microscope
- Binocular head; 20-40x magnification power
- Working distance of 2.2 in. allows studying both large objects and standard samples
- High-quality coated glass optics render images in true colors
- Comes with 2 WF10x eyepieces; lifetime warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: