Lenovo 14" Convertible 2-In-1 Touchscreen Laptop, Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor, 4Gb Ddr4 Ram, 500Gb Hdd, 8.5-Hour Battery Life, Wifi-Ac, Webcam, Hdmi, Bluetooth, Windows 10
Key Features and Benefits: 360 convert hinge is incredibly durable and provides 4 modes（audience, tabletop, presentation and tablet modes） for you to enjoy
14" 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control.Touch, tap, glide and make the most of Windows 10 LED backlight.
4GB system memory for full-power multitasking.Adequate high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once.
Design: 2-in-1 design
Operating system: Windows 10
Display: 14" Widescreen LED-LCD (1366 x 768) HD 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control display
Screen Resolution: 1366 x 768
Processor: Intel Pentium 4405U Dual-Core processor, 2.1 GHz
Memory: 4GB DDR4 SDRAM 2133 megahertz (can up to 16GB)
Hard drive: 500GB HDD 5400rpm
Ports: 1 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB 2.0, 1 x HDMI, 1 x Headphone output/Microphone input combo, Gigabit Ethernet
Video: Intel HD Graphics 510
Media Card Reader: yes
Wireless connectivity: 802.11ac and Bluetooth
Built-in HD webcam with microphone: YES
Battery: 3-cell lithium-ion
Dimensions(inches): 13.3" x 9.2" x 0.8"
Weight(pounds): 3.86 pounds
- 360 degree flip-and-fold design,14" HD 1366 x 768 Touchscreen Widescreen LED-LCD Display with 10-point multitouch screen for hands-on control; HD webcam; Built-in Harman/Kardon speakers
- Intel Pentium Dual-Core 4405U processor, 2.1GHz, Intel HD Graphics 510
- 4GB DDR4 SDRAM RAM, expandable to 16GB, 500GB 5400rpm SATA hard drive; 4-in-1 multi-media reader(SD, MultiMediaCard, SDHC and SDXC ); No optical drive
- Dual-Band Wireless AC( Wireless-B, Wireless-A, Wireless-G, Wireless-N, Wireless-AC), Bluetooth; 2xUSB 3.0, 1x USB 2.0; 1xHDMI, Headphone/microphone combo jack
- Windows 10 home 64-bit; 3-cell Lithium-ion battery, up to 8.5 hours battery life. Weighs 3.86 lbs. and measures 0.8" thin
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: