Based on Paramount’s highly anticipated summer 2010 film by M. Night Shyamalan, The Last Airbender video game is told from the unique perspective of Prince Zuko, exiled heir of the Fire Nation. Determined to restore his estranged father’s honor, Zuko sets forth on a personal quest to capture the Avatar, a young boy named Aang, sole survivor of the Air Nation. Players are immersed into the intricate lives of these complex characters and are challenged to master the power of Firebending and Airbending in order to help Zuko and Aang fulfill their destiny.
- Go beyond the experience of The Last Airbender movie through environments such as underground caves and cities that are exclusive to the game.
- Journey through levels of dynamic gameplay inhabited by intense bosses, leading to a climatic ending.
- As Zuko destroy enemies with fierce firebending. As Aang, master the power of airbending. As The Blue Spirit, Zuko's Ninja alter ego, defeat and conquer with stealth maneuvers.
- Players utilize the touchscreen of the DS/DSi to bend fire and air as they combat, battle and maneuver through a mystical game universe.
- The DSi exclusive feature - the Bender Detector - lets you shoot a photo and discover what type of bender you and your friends are.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: