One click for a secure workplace. The Kensington ClickSafe Keyed Twin Laptop Lock is designed for effortless protection of computers, peripherals and your business's most important data. Locks attach to hardware in a single step. Just one click and it's secure. There's no need for employees to insert a key or follow multiple steps. ClickSafe combines a cable made from superior materials with a tamper-proof disc-style lock to deliver the strongest security available in a cable lock. Includes two 5 foot carbon-strengthened cables with lock heads, and 2 keys.
- Security in 1-step, simplified design protects computers and peripherals with a click
- ClickSafe makes security effortless
- Tamperproof, disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near-impenetrable protection
- NOTE: Not compatible with several 2016 Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. Please review your device's technical specifications.
- Security in one step-simplified design protects computers and peripherals with a click
- Watch employee compliance rates rise! ClickSafe makes security effortless
- Tamper-proof disk-style lock combined with superior materials provide near-impenetrable protection
- Super-strong steel cable provides the strongest physical security on the market
- Attaches to laptops, external hard drives or other peripherals via the Kensington Security Slot found in 99% of computers
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: