NEWYES Colorful Robot Pad 8.5 Inch LCD Writing Tablet with Lock Function Electronic Doodle Pads Drawing Board with Case and Lanyard Gifts for Kids Blue
Product Name: Colorful LCD Writing Tablet
Product Size: 8.7 x 5.7 x 0.18 (Inches)
Screen Size: 6.9 x 5.1 Inches( a little bigger than Ipad Mini)
Weight: 3.9 ounces
Input voltage: 3V
Colorful LCD Writing Tablet is the upgrade version which is more brighter than previous models.
It uses high technology flexible liquid crystal technology，depends on the pressure sensing to display text, pictures and graphics. It can be erasd over 500000 times. You don't need to use an eraser, just press the button, the screen will be clean again.
Save much much paper! Save many many trees!
It's very thin, just 0.18 inch thickness.
It's very light, just 3.9 ounces.
Hot to use:
Just use the plastic pen to write on the board, or use other small plastic material.
Then erase with the button
1 LCD writing board
1 writing stylus
1 battery inside
1 colorful packing box.
The cell battery can be used for 50000 times. If no battery, you can change it easily.
- This is the new colorful version writing pad. The screen is colorful, kids will like it very much.
- Portable and Super Light - Newyes tablet is an ultra 1/6" thin and is easy to take in a purse, scheduler, briefcase or backpack
- Environmental Protection - Write or draw with the included plastic stylus or any other suitable instrument - even your finger! You'll never need to search for a pen or pencil again. And you can save 1000 pcs paper every year!!!
- Don't worry about losing an image - lock the erase button! Always keep your stylus close-by with the built-in holder. Please notice that the erase lock button is on when the new package first came.
- Reminder: There might be some marks left on LCD screen due to long distance transport, it's normal, just press the delete button to erase. If the delete button won't work, please check whether the lock button is on.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: