Netgear 26-Port Gigabit Ethernet Fully Managed Poe Switch (Gsm7226Lp) - With 24 X Poe @ 192W, 4 X 1G Sfp, Desktop/Rackmount, And Prosafe Limited Lifetime Protection, M4100 Series
The NETGEAR GSM7226LP M4100 Series Fully Managed Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switch is designed for desktop or rackmount and features 26-Port Gigabit Ethernet, 24 x PoE ports with a 192 watt budget, 4 x 1G SFP ports (4 are shared ports), ProSAFE Lifetime Protection and more. This model also features NETGEAR FlexPoE, making its PoE maximum power budget flexible and expandable with a separately purchased power module.
- ETHERNET PORT CONFIGURATION: 26 Gigabit ports
- POWER-OVER-ETHERNET: 24 PoE ports with 192W total power budget, and includes NETGEAR FlexPoE making it expandable to 380W (w/separately purchased power supply module)
- FLEXIBILITY FROM UPLINK PORTS: 4 x 1G SFP ports (all 4 are shared)
- ULTIMATE CONFIGURATION & CONTROL: Management software with easy-to-use GUI interface offers complete control of enterprise and campus networks with core and edge networking. Includes integrated security, high availability, delivery optimization and enhanced manageability. Select models also offer physical and virtual stacking for high availability and simplified management of multiple switches.
- VERSATILE MOUNTING OPTIONS: Supports desktop or rackmount placement, and includes all the necessary mounting hardware in the box
- WHISPER-QUIET DESIGN: Reduces fan noise to protect your home office or business environment.
- PROSAFE LIFETIME PROTECTION: Covered by an industry-best Lifetime Limited Hardware Warranty, Next Business Day Replacement and 24/7 chat with a NETGEAR expert
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: Designed to optimize power usage lowering its cost to operate. Most models are compliant with IEEE802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet mode.
- BUILT TO LAST: Every NETGEAR Network switch is rigorously tested for reliability, quality, and performance.
|Size||26 Port | 192W|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: