Powerful 30W PoE+ switch Typical IP security cameras (class 3) require around 13 watts of power to operate. Select IP cameras such as Pan-Tilt-Zoom cameras (class 4) however, require additional power to operate (around 25 watts). This means that a standard PoE switch, which only provides a maximum of 15-watts of power from the PoE port, won't have enough power to control the PTZ functions. This switch, however, is a PoE+ switch, which can output up to 30 watts of power from the PoE ports. In fact, it can output a total of 220W. This means you can connect up to 16 class 3 security cameras (12.95W Max.) or up to 8 class 4 (25.5W Max.) security cameras or a combination totaling up to 220W.
- Centralized power distribution - Easy all-in-one PoE switch
- 1 Gigabit rated RJ45/SFP port for fast device/network connection
- High speed transmission of IP surveillance data
- 220W total PoE power budget (up to 30.8W per port)
- Convenient Real-time PoE usage LED indicators
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: