LifeArt Blue Light Blocking Glasses for Computer Use, Anti Eyestrain UV Filter Lens Lightweight Frame Eyeglasses (LA_Nola_Black,No Magnification)
Block blue light validly,Protect your eyes: Blue-ray Filter stop dry eye irritation and alleviate eye strain,reduces glare to eliminate distraction and headache,Prolong digital screen viewing time. Crystal Clear Vision: Our lenses are quality checked for clarity, so you can enjoy perfect vision. Advanced Coating: Each lens is carefully coated with the optimal amount of advanced coating which ensure anti- scratch /anti-glare/anti-blue ray,etc. Ultra-Soft Silicone padding and earcap The silicone material are super-soft and comfortable. You can adjust the height of eyewear and sturdy it. Enjoyed by 50,000+ : LifeArt reading glasses are enjoyed by thousands persons, in fact they are the best selling pair on shoppingmall glassesshop and have been for quite some time. Is it time for you to find out why? What You Get: - LifeArt reading eyewear - EVA case - Microfiber cloth;screwdriver - 1pair silicone padding;earcap - 30-day trial period ; friendly customer service Our Brand: LifeArt LifeArt was founded in 2012 with the belief that everyone has the right to have better vision. Our prescription labs are equipped with the most advanced machinery supplied by the world's leading optical machine manufacturers, including Japanese Nidek and German Satisloh
- ANTI BLUE LIGHT--anti harmful blue ray, provide all-day protection, against the detrimental effect high energy visible blue light and UV400.
- REDUCE EYESTRAIN - Enjoy your digital time, no worry about eye fatigue, blurred vision and headache.
- BETTER SLEEP - LifeArt glasses can reduce eye strain and headache, so you can enjoy a restful deeper sleep
- PC LENS--Glasses lenses are high-end space PC lens with SHMC tecnology , shock resistant , dust free and easy to clean;
- TRANSPARENT LENS--No color difference, bring you good visual experience.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: