Mount-It! Tv Wall Mount Bracket | Quick Release | Full Motion Swing Out Tilt Swivel | Articulating Arm For 13-42" Flat Screens And Monitors | Vesa 75 To 200 | 44 Pound Capacity | Rv Outdoor Compatible
This mount fits the majority of displays in the 23-42" size range.
Specifically, it fits VESA 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, 200x200. If you are unfamiliar with VESA patterns, these are square or rectangular patterns between 3 and 16 inches per side.
Weight limit is 44lbs.
This mount provides 18" of extension and collapses to 3.4" from the wall.
This is a full motion mount with 360 degrees of rotation, +/- 15 degrees of tilt and 180 degrees of swivel.
The load bearing portions of the mount are constructed from High Grade Steel providing a sturdy and reliable mount and separate cover pieces for the wall plate and pivot joints providing a clean finished look.
The package includes the mount, manual, all necessary installation hardware.
- Fits a single television screen or monitor 13 15 17 19 20 21.5 24 27 32 36 42 inches in size, with a maximum support weight of 44 pounds each, using the 75x75, 100x100, 200x100, 200x200 VESA square bolt hole pattern found on the back of the display. Mounts to a single stud on the wall.
- Tilts up and down 15 degrees, swivels up to 180 degrees left and right, and screen can rotate a full 360 degrees to be placed and held in either landscape or portrait orientation.
- Can also be used in an RV, as an outdoor TV mount, in corners, and even in the kitchen.
- Mounts to a single wall stud in seconds using the included hardware and level found on the mounting bracket. The quick detachable VESA plate mounts to the back of your display, then slides onto the mount in seconds. See included instruction manual for more information.
- Comes with a 5-year warranty and our friendly, US-based customer support team is available to answer any questions you may have during normal business hours.
|Size||13 Inch - 42 inch|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: