Brady Self-Laminating Vinyl Label Tape (M21-1500-427) - Black On White, Translucent Tape - Compatible With Bmp21-Plus Printer - 14' Length, 1.5" Width
Brady 110927/M21-1500-427 Self-laminating labels for the BMP 21 mobile printer. Black ribbon on white or translucent tape. Measures 14' length by 1.5" width, with black on white or translucent color. Material is used B-427 self-laminating vinyl. 0.160" max, range of wire diameter, 14' width, 0.375" height printable area, matte finished label. Printer compatibility is BMP21. Smooth, textured/rough surface. Thermal transfer print technology, translucent vinyl material type, finish type is provided in a self-laminated format with a white printable zone and a translucent overlaminating area. Adhesive is permanent acrylic. This material has good clarity, conformability and is self-extinguishing. B-427 has outstanding water and oil resistance. Recommended ribbons are brady series R4300 black and R4500 colored (red, blue, green) for thermal transfer printing. Regulatory/agency approvals B-427 is UL recognized to UL969 labeling and marking standard when printed with the brady series R4300 and R6200 ribbons. See UL files MH17154 for specific details. B-427 is RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC.
- Label tape made from Brady's B 427 Self Laminating Vinyl material, which provides a protective layer over text for excellent resistance to abrasion, dirt, oils, solvents, water and excess handling
- Labeling tape with self laminating vinyl for multiple use cases including cable and wire labeling, voice data identification, and panel marking
- Permanent acrylic tape adheres well to surfaces that are smooth, rough, highly textured, or powder coated, as well as to irregular surfaces or surfaces with low surface energy
- Labeling tape with a self laminated format with a white printable zone, prints in black text on a white background with translucent overlaminating area to protect text
- RoHS compliant to 2005/618/EC MCV amendment to RoHS Directive 2002/95/EC; UL approved; CSA accepted
|Color||Black On White|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: