The Aiphone KB-3HRD audio/video sub-master station works with a KB Series door and master station (sold separately) to extend the system's door-answering capabilities into multiple rooms or over a large area. The handset provides privacy when communicating with a visitor or between rooms. An incoming call activates the display on the 4" LCD color monitor to aid visitor identification, and picking up the slim handset opens up the line of communication with the door station. The video monitor controls allow vertical tilting of camera on the door station (sold separately) to customize the view of the entrance.
Each connected door station has a unique two-, four-, or eight-tone chime with LED indicators to alert the master station operator to which door station is calling. The chime and audio volumes are adjustable. The door-release button works with an electric strike (sold separately) to remotely unlock the entrance for the visitor and, when used with two door stations and the Aiphone RY-3DL door-release adapter (sold separately), the sub-master operator can select which connected door to release. The all-call button broadcasts to every master and sub-master station connected to the system. The monitor button can be pressed at any time to listen and receive video feed from the door station. Internal calling is supported between KB master and sub-master stations. The housing is fire-retardant white ABS plastic.
|Overall dimensions||195 x 185 x 84 mm/7-3/4 x 7-1/4 x 3-5/16 inches (H x W x D)*|
|Maximum allowable distance (master to sub-master station)||165 feet using 22 AWG wire; 330 feet using 18 AWG wire|
|Compatible wire||Aiphone 871802 (sold separately)|
|Power requirements||Provided by the master station|
*H is height, the vertical distance from the lowest to highest point; W is width, the horizontal distance from left to right; D is depth, the horizontal distance from front to back.
Door intercom systems allow an occupant of a building to communicate remotely with a visitor through at least one door intercom and master intercom. Master intercoms with a door-access button remotely unlock the door for the visitor.
Aiphone manufactures intercom systems for residential, business, and healthcare structures. The company, founded in Japan in 1948, has its North American headquarters in Bellevue, WA. Aiphone meets International Organization for Standardization (ISO) standards 9001 and 14001.
What's in the Box?
- Aiphone KB-3HRD master station
- Mounting hardware
- Audio/video sub-master station works with a KB Series door and master station (sold separately) to extend the system's door-answering capabilities into multiple rooms or over a large area
- Slim handset provides privacy when communicating with a door or sub-master station
- 4" LCD color monitor activates when receiving a call from the video door station to aid visitor identification
- Video monitor controls allow vertical tilting of the camera on the door station (sold separately) to customize the master operator's view of the visitor area
- Door-release button controls an electric strike (sold separately) to remotely unlock the entrance for a visitor
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: