Wesappinc 14.80 Feet Db25 25 Pin Male To Male Serial Ieee-1284 Parallel Printer Extension Cable 4.5M (8.90 Feet(2.7M))
9.To enjoy the increased data rate and two-way communication of your IEEE-1284 compliant printer or scanner, you need a cable with high quality connectors and a specialized wire type. Our cable provides increased speed and functionality over standard parallel cabling. Seventeen pair wire twisted with at least 36 turns per meter, molded connectors, foil shielding and 85% coverage braid soldered 360° to the connector shell all provide maximum resistance against harmful EMI/RFI, and help you to achieve the maximum performance from your peripheral.
DB25 serial cable is used to connect PC and device with DB25 serial port.
Fully shielded to prevent unwanted EMI/RFI interference
Fully molded connectors with thumbscrews provide a quick and easy connection every time
Connectors: DB25 Male to DB25 Male
All 25 connector pins are wired straight through
- Connect your printer, modem or other RS-232 serial/parallel device to a switchbox
- Connector 1: DB25 Male and Connector 2: DB25 Male
- Each cable is foil shielded for EMI/RFI protection,available fully molded with thumbscrew connectors for a fast, easy connection every time.
- All 25 lines are wired straight through pin-to-pin for ease of compatibility
- UL Certified, RoHS Compliant
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: