The M.2 NVMe + M.2 SATA SSD PCIe x4 Adapter is a unique product with 2 very different M.2 Slot. It can offer the fastest boot or data access thru the NVMe SSD and at the same time provide very fast storage through the M.2 SATA SSD. It provides the link between PCIe 4 lanes of data path straight to the NVMe SSD resulting in super-fast data transfer and another M.2 interface for your M.2 SATA SSD. This adapter allows for flexible installation of an M.2 (NGFF) of different size like 42, 60, or 80mm in length with varying capacity. This M.2 adapter will give you the best performance possible for your system.
- Support 2 x M.2 interface, One for NVMe SSD and One for SATA SSD
- Primary M.2 for PCIe based (NVMe or AHCI) SSD to PCIe x4 slot
- Secondary M.2 for SATA SSD to the System main board SATA port
- PCIE to M.2 SSD (M-Key), SATA to M.2 SSD (B-Key)
- Support different length M.2 (NGFF) card, 22x42mm, 22x60mm or 22x80mm; For booting, system requires UEFI BIOS with booting support
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: