The N022-01K-BK Cat5e 350 MHz Bulk Solid-Core PVC Cable is premium cabling designed for Cat5/5e premise applications, such as connecting an Ethernet wall jack to a router, patch panel or switch. Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality, this black cable ensures peak performance through your LAN (local area network). Manufactured from 24 AWG copper wire, the four-pair solid UTP N022-01K-BK delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps. Protected by a CMR-rated PVC jacket, this cable is ideal for all non-plenum horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps TPDDI, 155 Mbps ATM, ISDN, voice and Token Ring Type 3 applications. The N022-01K-BK meets most current industry standards, including IEEE 802.3ab, IEEE 802.5, ANSI/EIA/TIA 568, ISO/IEC 11801 and ETL (category 5e, draft 11).
Lifetime Limited Warranty
- Designed for fast transmission and excellent signal quality throughout your LAN
- Delivers speeds up to 350 MHz/1 Gbps
- Ideal for all non-plenum horizontal wiring applications, including 10/100/1000 Base-T Ethernet, 100 Mbps tpddi, 155 Mbps ATM, isdn, voice and token Ring Type 3 applications
- High-quality 24 AWG 4-pair Solid copper wire and CMR-Rated PVC jacket
- Lifetime limited Warranty
|Brand Name||Tripp Lite|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: