Tera Grand Premium USB 2.0 to RS232 Serial DB9 3 Ft Adapter Cable - Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, Linux and Mac - Built with FTDI Chipset and Hex Jack Nuts
Tera Grand - Premium High Speed USB 2.0 to RS232 Serial Adapter Cable with FTDI Chipset and FEMALE Jacknuts for NoteBook and Laptop Users. It is built with FTDI Chipset for up to 230K Speed. Converts a USB port into a 9-pin male RS-232 serial port capable of speeds up to 230,400 bps.
This USB Serial Adapter provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN TAs, PDS, handheld & pocket PCs, digital cameras, POS, serial printers, etc. It is suitable for remote access, retail and industrial applications, data collection and other applications requiring a High speed and or LOW serial communications port.
IMPORTANT - Please double check if your device needs a cable with Male Thumbscrews or Female Hex Jack Nuts. These connector styles are not interchangeable.
The driver included in the package is NOT the latest driver. Please download the latest Windows 10 driver from Tera Grand's web site.
www . teragrand . com / drivers
- OS SUPPORT - Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, 2000, XP, 98, Apple MAC OS8 or higher, Linux 2.4.0 and later, OpenBSD 2.9 and later & FreeBSD 4.7 and later
- USB2 TO RS232 - Installed as a standard Windows COM ports, Full RS-232 modem control signals, RS-232 data signals; TxD, RxD, RTS, CTS, DSR, DTR, DCD, RI, GND
- CONNECT SERIAL DB9 DEVICES - Provides instant connectivity with modems, ISDN terminal adapter, PDA, bar code scanner, label printer, and devices with DB9 SERIAL ports
- FTDI CHIPSET WINDOWS 10 READY - Built with FTDI chipset; Powered by USB port; Download the latest driver from the Tera Grand website.
- IMPORTANT - Please double check if your device needs a cable with Male Thumbscrews or Female Hex Jack Nuts. These connector styles are not interchangeable.
|Brand Name||Tera Grand|
|Color||Hex Jack Nuts - 3 Feet|
|Size||Hex Jack Nuts - 3 Feet|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: