Syba 2 Port Gigabit Ethernet Pci-E X1 Network Interface Card 10/100/1000Mbps Lan Adapter Controller Rtl8111E
The SY-PEX24028 Dual Gigabit Port PCI-e x1 Network Card is fully compliant with Microsoft NDIS5, NDIS6 (IPv4, IPv6, TCP, UDP) Checksum and Segmentation Task-offload (Large send and Giant send) features, and supports IEEE 802 IP Layer 2 priority encoding and IEEE 802.1Q Virtual bridged Local Area Network (VLAN). The above features contribute to lowering CPU utilization, especially benefiting performance when in operation on a network server. Each port provides 10/100/1000 Mbps capable Ethernet, the 2-port Ethernet card supports full-duplex flow control for maximum data transfer speeds of up to 2000 Mbps.
- Realtek RTL8111E Chipset
- A high Performance 1000Base-T Ethernet Controller Card
- 10/100/1000Mbps Data Rate Auto Negotiation Operation. Backward Compatible to 10/100Base-T Networking
- Fully Compliant with IEEE 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab. Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x).Supports IEEE 802.1P Layer 2 Priority Encoding
- Support IEEE 802.1Q VLAN Tagging. Supports Standard Profile Chassis. Crossover Detection and Auto Correction Operation
- Designed to Meet PCI Express Specification Revision 1.0a
- 10/100/1000M Data Auto-negotiation
- Support Wake On Lan (WOL) Power Management (Optional)
- Full Duplex Mode Doubles the Network Connections Speed
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: