Siig M.2 Ngff Ssd (M Key) To Pcie 3.0 X4 Card Adapter For 2230, 2242,2260, 2280 M.2 Pcie Host Controller Expansion Card Ssds Nvme Or Ahci - (Sc-M20014-S1)
SIIG's M.2 NGFF SSD PCIe Card Adapter adds one M.2 PCIe SSD (M key) to your PCIe equipped desktop computer, enhancing your performance and speed.
This M.2 SSD PCIe adapter accommodates various form factor high-performance M.2 PCIe (M key) SSDs with multiple mounting options.
It is PCIe 3.0 compliant and installs into PCIe x4 or larger bus slots.
With the included spare low-profile bracket, this adapter card can be easily installed into both standard-height and low-profile system chassis for the utmost versatility in system chassis installation.
The M.2 NGFF SSD PCIe Card Adapter is the perfect high-performance upgrade, providing a significantly improved computer experience for all heavy-duty uses.
NOTE: Systems released prior to 2015 may not support NVMe SSDs. Please check with your system provider for compatible SSD.
Made in Taiwan.
Samsung XP941 PM951 PM961 960EVO SM951 SM961 950 PRO
INTEL600P,Toshiba OCZ RD400
Plextor M8PEG M8SEG
Kingston KC1000 and etc
Brand Name: SIIG Inc.
Item model number: SC-M20014-S1
Item Weight: 2.4 ounces
Item Dimensions: 8.6 x 6.3 x 1.5 inches
- DRAMATICALLY INCREASE SPEED AND PERFORMANCE: Adds one M.2 PCIe SSD (M key) to your Windows 10, 8.x, 7, or any PCIe-equipped desktop computer. MacBook is not supported.
- INTUITIVE DESIGN: Accommodates 2230, 2242, 2260 and 2280 form factor M.2 SSDs (NVMe or AHCI) via multiple mounting holes !!!NOTE: Systems released prior to 2015 may not support NVMe SSDs. Please check with your system provider for compatible SSD
- VERSATILE APPLICATIONS: Supports PCIe 3.0 motherboards and is backward compatible with PCIe 1.0 and PCIe 2.0; also supports PCIe x4 bus slot and is compatible with x8 / x16 bus slot
- EASY SETUP: No driver installation required ( If there is an exclamation mark after installing the adapter, please ask the SSD supplier to offer the NVME driver for SSD to PCIe ); Includes both low-profile and full-profile slot brackets for flexible system chassis installation (perfect for 2U case), with built-in LEDs to indicate power and data transfer status
- NOTE: This adapter is not compatible with B key M.2 PCIe SSDs or B key M.2 SATA SSDs. If you have any question or concern regarding this product, please feel free to contact us directly before or after purchase.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: