If you have an extra PS/2 keyboard and/or mouse , and want to use them with a computer that has only USB port , here is the answer. This adapter supports PS/2 keyboards and mice, yet uses only one USB port!
- Sanoxy USB to dual PS/2 adapter for keyboard and mouse General Features: Black Cable
- Compliant with USB 1.0 and 1.1 Compliant with USB Human Interface Device (HID) Ver. 1.1
- Power consumption (Idle): 25mA Unit weight: 53g USB Bus powered
- Supports two PS/2 keyboards or two PS/2 mice
- Supports standard Windows Multimedia Keys (Windows version must support them as well.)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: