With the ever-increasing popularity of solid state drive (SSD) being used as the primary storage device in PCs, capacity and performance continue to climb in newer models but so have their operating temperatures. This has resulted in situations where SSDs, especially the smaller M.2 variants with fewer surface areas have overheated and throttled or shut down completely. To help alleviate this new generation of heat problems, SilverStone created the TP02-M2 cooling kit, it includes a quality aluminum heatsink and custom high-efficiency thermal pads to provide a simple and effective cooling solution for M.2 SSDs.
- Aluminum alloy heatsink increases M.2 SSD cooling area
- Efficient heat conduction pad for reducing temperature
- Double layer design enhances SSD cooling for stability and efficiency
- Supports 2280 length M.2 SSD
- Easy to apply and affix with silicone bands without damaging M.2 SSD
|Brand Name||SilverStone Technology|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: