2-Port USB VGA KVM Cable SwitchIOGEAR's 2-Port USB VGA Cable KVM allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, and a USB keyboard between two computers. It is the ideal competitively priced - entry level KVM solution that allow users to multitask with ease. Straight Forward KVM SolutionThis USB VGA KVM switch offers an out-of-box solution with no additional cables needed. The USB KVM cables and remote switch are already built in the switch. Conveniently switch between computers by using the 6ft wired remote switch button. This cable KVM switch does not require a power supply as it is powered through the USB bus connection. The 2-port KVM switch also supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac. It is entirely plug-n-play solutions with no software to run. Secure SwitchingThe 2-port USB VGA KVM switch also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC, a way to boost Internet security.
- One USB keyboard, USB mouse, and VGA monitor control two computers ; Separate the Internet and Intranet with the click of a button
- Max resolution: 2048 x 1536, DDC2B ; Plug-n-Play monitor support
- Molded-in cables to simplify setup ; Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
- Compact design features two attached KVM (USB and VGA) cables
- Compatible with PC, MAC and SUN operating platforms
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and FREE lifetime technical support
- 2-Port USB Cable KVM allows users to share a VGA monitor, a USB mouse, and a USB keyboard between two computers
- supports multiple operating systems including Windows, Sun, and Mac
- entry level KVM that will allow them to multitask with two computers at their disposal
- computer selection via 6 ft remote controller cable that can be placed on your desk for easy reach, full Mac keyboard support , supports programmable mice
- no power adapter required
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: