The SI-PEX40062 4 port SATA III PCI-E 2.0 X2 controller card marvel 88SE9235 chipset adds four SATA III ports to a computer through a PCI-E 2.0 X2 slot, delivering multiple internal 6Gbps connections for SATA III hard drives and SSDs. With full support for SATA 3.0 hard drives and data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gaps, the controller card features a native PCI Express single chipset that provides enhanced compatibility, reliability and performance for SATA 600 MB/s storage needs.
- We recommend a fresh Windows install with this card
- Drivers are required for this card to function.
- Chipset: Marvell 88SE9235
- Installed with a full profile bracket, Low profile included with the package
- Port Multiplier FIS-based and Command-based switching supported
- Supports SATA Rev 3.0 transfer speeds up to 6.0Gbps and backwards compatible with SATA I/II at 1.5/3.0Gbps
- Supports Native Command Queue (NCQ)
- 4 Internal SATA 6Gb/s Ports
- Compatible with SATA 6G, 3G and 1.5G Hard Drives
- PCI-Express x2 Interface is Compatible with PCI-Express x4, x8, and x16 slots
|Brand Name||IO Crest|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: