A rack/tower UPS with line interactive topology, the CyberPower Smart App LCD OR1500LCDRT2U provides battery backup (using simulated sine wave output) and surge protection for department servers, workgroup servers, workstations, network devices, and telecom installations without active PFC power supplies. The OR1500LCDRT2U uses Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) to correct minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, which extends battery life. AVR is essential in areas where power fluctuations occur frequently. The OR1500LCDRT2U comes with a three-year and a $300, 000 Connected Equipment .
- 1500VA/900W Smart App LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) system - offers power protection for departmental servers, networking hardware, and other equipment capable of using simulated sine wave output
- 8 OUTLETS: (8) NEMA 5-15R Battery Backup and Surge Protected Outlets - INPUT: NEMA 5-15P plug with 10 ft power cord
- MULTIFUNCTION LCD SCREEN - provides runtime in minutes, battery status, power conditions, alerting users to potential problems before they can affect critical equioment and cause downtime. REMOTE MANAGEMENT: Requires optional RMCARD205
- AUTOMATIC VOLTAGE REGULATION (AVR): Corrects minor power fluctuations without switching to battery power, thereby extending the life of the battery
- 3-YEAR - INCLUDING THE BATTERIES, $300, 000 Connected Equipment and FREE PowerPanel Business Edition Management Software (Download)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: