Protect critical data with this backup system that supplies reliable, network-grade power to your equipment. Alpha/numeric LCD interface provides clear status information and features easy-to-use navigation keys to make operation simple. Use high-efficiency Green mode to save on utility and cooling costs. Extended range automatic voltage regulation AVR corrects low and high voltage conditions without using the battery, increasing application availability. Advanced battery management features, like temperature-compensated charging and predictive replace date, maximize performance. Customize capabilities with smart slot connectivity that enables the use of management cards. Protection Type: power system VA: 1, 000 VA backup time at half load: 20.6 minutes 335 watts automatic voltage regulation AVR: yes.
- 1000VA / 700W Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS)
- Pure Sine Wave UPS provides highest degree of compatibility with active PFC power supplies and electronics
- 8 battery backup and surge protector outlets
- Smart UPS battery backup with LCD Display. Output Frequency (sync to mains) : 50/60Hz plus/ minus 3 Hz
- Network-grade power supply conditioning protects from damaging surges and disruptive noise. Solid state automatic voltage regulation (AVR) boosts low input voltage and trims high voltage without battery operation. Network manageable via serial, USB or optional ethernet
- Output Power Capacity: 670 Watts/1000 VA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 120V
- Output Frequency (sync to mains): 47~53Hz for 50Hz nominal, 57~63Hz for 60Hz nominal
- Waveform Type: Sine wave
- Typical recharge time: 3 hours
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: