1000W, Atx, Single +12V Rails With 83A Output, Silent 120Mmfan With 18Dba, Efficiency 80Plus Platinum Certification, Fully Modular Cable, 140Mm Depth, 8X8/6Pin Pci-E.
As desktop computers continue to advance toward ever more efficient and smaller designs, Silverstone is leading the efficiency movement by releasing a new generation of Strider Platinum Series kilowatt-level power supplies. Created to be the smallest fully modular ATX power supplies up to 1000W and 1200W, they are also incredibly quiet and durable with the integration of hybrid ceramic bearing (hyb) fan. A built-in intelligent fan controller enables the st1000-pts and st1200-pts to operate quietly during idle or low powered computing activities while ramping up for maximum cooling during stress and max. Load condition. Other great features inherited from previous Strider series include 3% regulation, powerful single +12V rail, 24/7 continuous power output, and multiple PCI-E cables. For those looking to build powerful kilowatt systems in smallest footprint possible, The st1000-pts and st1200-pts are the perfect foundations.
- Compact design with a depth of 140mm for easy integration. 100% modular cables
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification
- 24/7 continuous power output with 40? operating Temperature. Class-leading single +12V rail
- Strict 3% Voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Built-in silent & durable hybrid ceramic bearing (hyb) fan
- FF122 magnetized fan filter included
|Brand Name||SilverStone Technology|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: