The CP-US-03 USB-to-Serial Adapter is USB-IF certified, CE and FCC approved, as well as RoHS compliant. The USB 2.0 interface is fully backward-compatible with USB 1.1 specifications, and supports transfer rates of 1.5/12/480 Mbps as well as self-powered mode. The plug-and-play installation allows over 500 Kbps data transfer throught the serial connection with no IRQs and no IRQ conflicts. Use the CP-US-03 with legacy modems, PDAs, cell phones, digital cameras and more. It supports all Windows versions 98SE and later, as well as Mac OS 8, 9, and OS X.
- Usb To Serial Connection Adapter
- Usb-If Certified, Ce And Fcc Approved, And Rohs Compliant
- Usb 2.0 Interface Is Fully Backward-Compatible With Usb 1.1
- USB to serial connection adapter
- USB-IF certified, CE and FCC approved, and RoHS compliant
- USB 2.0 interface is fully backward-compatible with USB 1.1
- Plug and play installation
- Use with legacy modems, PDAs, cell phones, digital cameras and more
|Brand Name||CP Tech|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: