Fractal Design Node 304 - Black - Mini Cube Compact Computer Case - Small Form Factor - Mini Itx - Mitx - High Airflow - Modular Interior - 3X Silent R2 120Mm Fans Included - Usb 3.0
The NODE 304 features a unique modular interior for outstanding configurability.
the node 304 accommodates up to six hard drives. Unused mounting brackets can be removed to allow for long graphic cards, additional airflow or more space for organizing cables. Additionally, it is equipped with three hydraulic bearing fans, easy-to-clean Air filters in all intakes and two front USB 3.0 ports.
three silent Series R2 hydraulic bearing fans and fan-controller included.
- The Node 304 may be small in size, but it is big on options.
- The intelligent design allows for hybrid functionality. Three fully removable drive caddies support two drives each, either HDDs or SSDs. If you are looking to build a cool-running file server or stylish home theater PC, you have plenty of drive mounts.
- The included two 92mm Silent Series R2 intake fans and 140mm Silent Series R2 exhaust fan, the Node 304 provides high performance cooling right out of the box!
- The Node 304 offers a small footprint while still allowing you the room you need to work inside your case.
- If you are looking to build a cool-running file server or stylish home theater PC, you have plenty of drive mounts. If you want a powerful gaming system, you can mount up to a 12.2" graphics card and still have room for 4 HDDs or SSDs
- If you want to push the extremes even further the Node 304 can support single-fan liquid cooling systems or high-performance Tower-style CPU heat sinks (up to 165mm)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: