Antec Isk 300-150 Mini-Itx Desktop Computer Case With 150 Watt Power Supply, Quiet 80Mm Side Fan Pre-Installed, 3 Drive Bays And Mini-Itx Motherboard Support
Antec ISK 300-150 desktop computer case is designed exclusively for Mini-ITX motherboards. With three drive bays, a quiet 80mm TriCool fan, and a stable 150-watt power supply, the ISK 300-150 can handle many of the tasks of a traditional PC, but in half the space. From petite desktop options to silent home theater, Antec ISK 300-150 is an epic case of mini proportions.
Features and Specifications
* Model: ISK300-150
* Unit Dimensions: 96mm (H) x 222mm (W) x 328mm (D)
* Packaging Dimensions: 295mm (H) x 380mm (W) x 195mm (D)
* Front Ports:
- 2 x USB 3.0
- 1 x eSATA
- Audio (AC'97 and HDA compatible) In and Out
* Cooling System: 1 x side 80mm TriCool 3-speed exhaust fan
* Drive Bays:
- External 1 x 5.25" slim optical bay
- Internal 2 x 2.5" HDD bays
- Net weight 5.5 lb / 2.5 kg
- Gross weight 8.3 lb / 3.8 kg
* Expansion Slots: 1 expansion slot
- 3 drive bays with an external 5.25" slim optical bay and two internal 2.5" HDD bays.
- Default cooling system with a side 80mm TriCool 3-speed exhaust fan.
- Convenient front ports with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x eSATA and audio in/out buttons.
- Mini-ITX case designed to work with the Mini-ITX motherboards
- A stable 150-watt power supply delivers ample power for all your components.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: