Anker Powerline+ II Lightning Cable (6ft), MFi Certified for Flawless Compatibility with iPhone Xs/XS Max/XR/X / 8/8 Plus / 7/7 Plus / 6/6 Plus / 5 / 5S and More(Black)
PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable
The Ultra-Durable Cable That's Yours For Life
Withstand any twist, tug, and tangle with premium braided nylon fiber. And PowerLine+ II's elite internal components are built to last years, charge after charge.
Boasts Apple's MFi certification for Lightning cables, ensuring ideal charging speeds for iPhone 8, 8 Plus, X, and any other device with a Lightning interface.
Included travel pouch unzips from both ends, allowing you to adjust the length of your cable on the fly. Fit on any desk, table, or workspace, and charge with freedom wherever you go.
Choose from four brilliant colors: vibrant two-shade nylon braiding to match any device, purse, bag, or room. Stand out from the crowd and easily spot your cable—even in crowded or messy environments.
A Cable for Life
We're so confident in PowerLine+ II, we are offering a hassle-free replacement for all quality issues. Not for half a year, not for 18 months, but for an entire lifetime. It's the only cable you will ever need to buy.
iPhone XS / XS Max / XR / X / 8 / 8 Plus / 7 / 7 Plus / 6 / 6 Plus / 5s, iPad Pro / Air / Air 2, iPad mini / mini 2 / mini 3 / mini 4, iPad (4th generation), iPod nano (7th generation) and iPod Touch (5th generation)
- Staying Power: Lasts 30x longer than ordinary cables-proven in a laboratory environment to withstand 30000 bends.
- Amazing Strength: One of the toughest cables ever created, with tensile strength capable of withstanding 175 lbs.
- Apple Certification: MFi certified for flawless compatibility with Apple Lightning devices, ensuring the highest possible charging speeds.
- Innovative Portability: With a specialized carrying pouch designed to adjust the length of your cable for any occasion.
- What You Get: PowerLine+ II Lightning Cable, length-adjusting travel pouch, welcome guide, hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: