700W,SFX-L form factor, single +12V rails with 58.4A output, Silent 120mmFan with 0~36dBA, efficiency 80Plus Platinum certification, fully modular cable, 4x8/6pin PCI-E.
For small form factor enthusiasts, the standard SFX power supply form factor has excellent combination of size, power, and affordability. At 100mm deep, however, the standard SFX PSU is also limited in fan size to 80mm or 92mm. While advances in engineering and components have made modern high-end SFX PSUs quieter than ever, there is still inherent limitation with these fans ability to dissipate heat at maximum loading conditions while maintaining satisfactory noise profile for users sensitive to higher-pitch sounds. With this in mind, SilverStone has released a lengthened variation of the SFX form factor called, SFX-L. With 30mm of added depth, a SFX-L power supply has enough room to fit a 120mm fan, thus its maximum load noise can be not only lower in intensity (via slower fan speed), but also lower in pitch (due to larger fan size).
The SX700-LPT marks another milestone in SilverStones pursuit of higher quality and more capable small form factor power supplies. At 700W, it includes all features available from top of the line SilverStone PSUs such as 80 PLUS Platinum efficiency, modular flexible flat cables, all Japanese capacitors and advanced semi-fanless capability.
- SFX-L form factor for use small form factor computers
- 700W continuous power output rated for 24/7 operation
- Class-leading single +12V rail with 58.4A
- High efficiency with 80 PLUS Platinum certification
- Silent running 120mm fan with advanced semi-fanless operation
- 100% modular short cables with flexible flat arrays
- Strict 3% voltage regulation and low ripple & noise
- Support quad PCI-E 8/6pin connectors
- High quality construction with all Japanese capacitors
|Brand Name||SilverStone Tech Inc|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: