Bassik - simple, clean, easy. This is the foundation of what KnuKonceptz calls Bassik. Easy to install, simple to connect and cost effective! The BK-2020 accepts two 0 or 4 gauge in and two 0 or 4 gauge power wire out without the use of adapters. Oversized allen screws can secure either gauge without any modification or additional parts to complicate the design. The BK-2020 fuse block has a single oval input which can accommodate either 4 or 1/0 as the main input gauge. Each output is fused by a Mini-ANL style fuse with a max load of 150A per circuit. Your choice of two fuses is included with the BK-2020 Select "Link" to turn your BK-2020 into a two way ground distribution block
- Compact 2 Way fuse block with fuses
- Accepts 0 or 4 gauge Input. Two fused 0 or 4 gauge outputs
- Uses set screws to secure the wire, no adapters required
- Works as a power block, ground blocks also available.
- Daisy chain two or more for 4/6/8 fused outputs
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: