Kingjoy 82.7 Inches Aluminum Camera Jib Arm Crane Tilt With 1/4 And 3/8-Inch Quick Shoe Plate, 360 Degree Pan Ball Head, Counter Weight For Dslr Video Cameras, Load Up To 17.6 Lbs, Vm-301A
Professional Aluminum Mini Jib Crane - VM-301A
VM series mini jib crane adopts sluminum stamp-forming process, features lightweight and high strength. It is beyond the normal shooting limits and allows all position shooting by slightly rotating the crane arm. You won't miss any chance to catch every critical moment. The crane's simple structure makes the set-up very quicky and easily. It is specially designed for medium and small size film studios.
Available for: 75mm, 100mm ball/bowl video head
Max load: 11 lbs - 17.6 lbs
Vertical operation height range: -5.5 inches ~ +7.87 inches
Horizontal: 360 degree
Counterweight: 2.2 lbs x2
Tube Diameter: 28mm
Extended length: 82.7 inches
Folded length: 29.5 inches
Max Radius: 47.2 inches
Min operational height: 7.87 inches
Max operational height: 55 inches
Net weight: 8.6 lbs/ Gross weight: 14.1 lbs
Specialty: Suitable for film maker, special topic film, TV station, wedding photography
- 【Strong versatility】VM-301A jib crane can be mounted at any tripod, 360 degree pan ball head allows horizontal and vertical rotation,can be a very useful tool for moving left, right, up, down, leaving you expected flexibility and minimizing awkward moving.
- 【Modular Design & Quick Setup】A modular camera crane system created for camcorders and DSLR cameras weighing up to 8 lbs, extendable length goes to 82.7 inches, optimal choice for outdoor photographing and filming.
- 【Function Extension】1/4" & 3/8" screw hole ideal for other photography accessories, such as magic arms, LED light, to help boost the quality of your footage.
- 【Multi-function ballhead design】unique with bowl-shaped quick-release plate applicable to SLR cameras and video recorders, suitable for 75~100 mm ball / hemisphere camera head.
- 【Durable Use】Made by aviation grade magnesium-aluminum alloy, processed with CAM technology, and adopt hard anodizing process, for durable to use, light weight and high strength.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: