Innovation, quality, and trust have made Kensington the standard in device security for more than 25 years. Kensington is expanding that expertise to data security by introducing the world's first fingerprint security key to support Windows Hello and Fast Identity Online (FIDO) universal 2nd-factor authentication (U2F) – the Mark Fingerprint Key. Engineered to provide simple, fast, and secure Windows logon and a seamless two factor authentication experience, the Mark Fingerprint Key protects against unauthorized access on compromised devices, while also offering unprecedented cybersecurity for today's cloud-based world.
- Fingerprint reader with advanced fingerprint technology combines superior biometric performance and 360° readability as well as anti-spoofing protection
- Login on your Windows computer using Microsoft's built-in Windows Hello login feature with just your fingerprint, no need to remember usernames and passwords; can be used with up to 10 different fingerprints so multiple users can login to the same computer
- One-way conversion of biometric data into a proprietary template format prevents re-creation, reverse-engineering or use for unintended purposes, thereby protecting the user from identity theft; All biometric data is encrypted and digitally signed using strong 256-bit advanced encryption standard and transport layer security technologies to prevent eavesdropping, tampering or fraud
- Works in any PC (including Surface Pro 7/6/5/4) or docking station USB A port (USB 2. 0, 3. 0, 3. 1); also works in a USB-C port with a USB-C male to USB-A female adapter (not included)
- FIDO U2F Certified - your fingerprint can protect your cloud based accounts such as Google, Dropbox, GitHub and Facebook with FIDO second-factor authentication (requires Chrome browser)
- Compatible with Windows Hello, Windows 10, 8 and 7; NOT compatible with Mac OS or Chrome OS; Compact design easily attaches to a standard key ring for convenient portability
|Size||For Single PC|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: