Deter thieves from stealing your notebook and the personal information on it. Patented T-bar locking mechanism and super-strong carbon tempered steel cable provide maximum protection that attaches to the standard Kensington security slot found in 99% of notebooks, and many flat panel monitors, desktops, projectors, printers, docking stations, tablet PCs, and other devices. Secure, protect and lock down your computer and leave it safe. The Kensington Microsaver notebook lock and security lock is 6 feet in length designed using a 5.5mm thick, super-strong, steel composite cable with a carbon tempered steel core. Its built-in defense system guards against lock tampering. The lock is easy to install and can be used to secure your laptop in the office or when traveling. The lock features a sleek styling and design won't block notebook ports or lift a notebook off the desk.
- Older model of our Micro saver lock - check out part# K65035AM which is our new version with a thinner and rotating lock head to fit the widest variety of laptops with the Kensington T-Bar slot; does not work with Dell's new "wedge" or "noble" Lock slot
- Wide range of compatibility - non-Dell laptops, monitors, docking stations and any device with a Kensington standard sized security slot - the industry standard
- Kensington edge: 6 foot of steel computer security cable with Kevlar brand fiber for powerful protection that's 40% stronger
- NOTE: May not work with 2016 and newer Dell laptops and tablets including some Inspiron, Latitude, Venue, XPS, and Chromebook 13 models that use the Noble lock slot. See Kensington part# K64442WW or K64440WW. Please review your device's technical specifications, and use our lock selector at Kensington/locks elector
- Warranty not valid if purchased from Technogeek or HiTech Assets (may be stolen goods)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: