The viewpro-c USB-C 4-in-1 video adapter converts a USB-C connection to an Ethernet network connection, HDMI output, VGA output and a USB Type-A port. Connect your USB-C based notebook with a single cable and simultaneously use all 4 Outputs*. this all-in-1 adapter enables your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 based notebook or tablet to connect to a HDMI / VGA display or Projector, USB peripherals, and is also compliant with DisplayPort specification 1.2 Alternate mode. Display crisp and sharp content while the adapter specially engineered 6-layer pcba design reduces signal distortion and electromagnetic interference from surrounding sources, for an uninterrupted viewing experience. You can also easily connect a standard RJ-45 Ethernet cable to deliver Internet and network access at up to gigabit speeds (1000Mbps). the adapter plugs directly into your laptop's USB-C port and does not require any complicated installation. The adapter's built-in billboard feature actively communicates with host devices to ensure seamless device compatibility. This means that if the adapter is connected to a host with incompatible Alternate modes, it will alert the user of support Details without having silent failures. IOGEAR adapter is ideal for displaying content on HDMI and VGA enabled monitors at work, school, or home. The adapter allows you to add an additional monitor for enhanced multitasking, immersive video gaming and movies or photos in high Definition. The viewpro-c is designed with simplicity in mind. By combining usb-c's compatibility with numerous device standards and a compact, lightweight design, the viewpro-c is the perfect portable companion for your USB-C device. Converts a USB-C connection to an Ethernet network connection, HDMI output, VGA output and a USB Type-A port.
- Connect your USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 based notebook, Ultrabook or tablet to a HDMI / VGA Display or projector -
- Usb-c to HDMI USB-C to VGA USB-C to USB Type-A USB-C to Ethernet
- Supports video resolutions of up to 3840x2160 (HDMI) or 2048x1152 (VGA)
- Built-in billboard feature that Meets USB 3.1 standards
- 6-Layer PCB design that reduces signal distortion and improves EMI protection compliant with DisplayPort specification 1.2 alternate mode
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year warranty and FREE lifetime technical support
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: