Iogear 2-Port Dual View Kvm Switch With Audio And Usb Peripheral Sharing, W/Full Set Of Cables, (Gcs1742 Taa Compliant)
IOGEAR dual view GCS1742 USB KVMP switch brings dual head video functionality to IOGEAR USB KVM switch technology. Two dual-display computers can be accessed and controlled from a single console that consists of a USB keyboard, USB mouse, and two VGA, SVGA, or MultiSync monitors. share USB peripherals with the built-in two USB 2. 0 ports, The GCS1742 allows connected computers to share USB peripherals connected to the USB peripheral ports, such as printers, scanners, portable hard drives, etc. audio feature this 2-Port dual view USB VGA KVMP switch also offers audio 2. 1 support. A single Microphone can provide audio input to each of the computers, and you can enjoy the audio output of each computer on a single set of speakers. this 2-Port KVM also offers a cost effective solution to increase security by allowing users to switch between the Internet connected PC and an Intranet connected PC.
- One dual monitor console controls two dual monitor computers ; Increase security for your intranet by separating a PC connected to the Internet and a PC connected to an Intranet
- Superior video quality up to 2048 x 1536; DDC2B
- Additional USB peripheral ports for the connected computers to share USB devices, such as printers, scanners, and portable hard drives, etc. ; Advanced control: Switch computers without interrupting USB or Audio operations
- Audio jacks provided for speaker and microphone sharing ; Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation
- Auto Scan function to monitor computer operation ; Caps Lock, Numb Lock, and Scroll Lock, states are saved and restored when switching
- Backed by IOGEAR's 3-year and FREE lifetime technical support
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: