Interlogix Quik Bridge 2-Channel Receiver
Enable Wireless Sensors For Any Hardwired Alarm Panel
Quik Bridge receivers connect to most hardwire panels and allow NetworX wireless sensors to be used with existing hardwire systems. The two-channel receiver is compatible with SAW Technology and Crystal Technology sensors.
- Add wireless sensors and keychain touchpads for convenient security system operation
- LEDs indicate alarm and battery status
- N/O or N/C configurable zone outputs
The Quik Bridge Two-Channel Receiver allows two zones of a hardwired panel to use wireless devices. This allows you to add up to four wireless sensors and /or Keychain Touchpads to the hardwired system. You may assign the wireless devices to the two receiver zones in any combination.
Sensor and Touchpad Compatibility
- The following Learn Mode wireless devices are compatible with this receiver:
- Two- and Four-Button Keychain Touchpads
- PIR motion sensors
- Smoke sensors
- Panic sensors (60-578 only)
- Door/window sensors (Note: Only the internal reed switches of a door/window sensor can be used. The receiver does not support the use of door/window sensors with external devices connected to the sensor terminal block.
Control Panel Compatibility
The receiver will work with any conventional hardwired control panel. To operate efficiently, however, some specific features on some panels may require unique receiver programming.
Increase Your Safety & Security With Interlogix
Formerly GE Security, Interlogixs robust product offering is designed to protect and secure your business, your home, and your family. Their products are leading the industry in innovation and reliability. Whether its a complete system, access control, motion detection, or simple magnetic contacts, Interlogix has the products that will meet your security needs.
- Current: 7A maximum
- Voltage: 250VAC maximum
- Contact: Dry contact Form C
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: