From design, engineering and construction, InstallGear power/ground wire is built not only to look good but to maximize the performance of any audio system. Easily connect your battery to your system's amplifier with this high quality CCA wire.
25ft of red 8-gauge cable
Soft jacket for maximum flexibility
True gauge spec
High quality stranded CCA wire (Copper Coated Aluminum)
- 25-FEET (7.62m) [ RED 8 GAUGE POWER/GROUND WIRE ] - The lower the gauge number, the thicker the wire. Thicker wire presents less resistance to current flow.
- COPPER CLAD ALUMINUM (CCA) - CCA wiring provides a good conductor for power transfer. This is the most economical option when choosing power or ground wire. Systems that require more power should consider OFC wiring.
- RUGGED PVC JACKET - Allows free, wide and seamless adjustment of the required physical properties of this wire such as flexibility, elasticity, and impact resistance.
- EASY POLARITY IDENTIFICATION - This two color jacket allows for easy polarity identification. Making a polarity mistake could be damaging to your audio equipment.
- SOFT TOUCH JACKET - The jacket on our cable is designed with the installer in mind. The flexibility of this jacket allows for easy routing and has a low memory.
|Size||8 Gauge (25ft)|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: