The IDEAL Test-Tone-Trace VDV Kit is an all-in-one testing solution for identifying wiring errors and locating cables in Voice/Data/Video (VDV) installations. Designed for use in LAN, Telephone, Coaxial Video, Security, A/V, and other general coax or twisted pair applications, this kit performs the essential cable testing functions required by installers and system technicians. The VDV unit features an LCD screen to display Pass/Fail results and notification of wiring errors which require repair. The built in Tone Generator has 4 distinct tones that can be used to trace coax, RJ-45 and RJ-11 cables, plus any de-energized copper cable including speaker wires, alarm cables, and electrical wires. The Amplifier Probe detects tone signals generated from the VDV unit for cable identification and location.
- Verify if new VDV installations are wired correctly
- Troubleshoot existing VDV wiring installations
- Locate hard to find cables
- Test & Identify all common errors in modular plug/jack terminations that lead to slow/no connections: Shorts, Opens, Miswires, Split Pairs, and Reversals
- Verify custom made cables for proper wiring and continuity (RJ-45, RJ-11, F, BNC, RCA)
- Includes Vdv (33-856), Amplifier Probe (62-164) & Carrying Case
- Tests & Traces Coax, Twisted Pair & Telephone Cables
|Brand Name||Ideal Industries|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: