ICC's CMR and CMP UTP Solid cables are manufactured based on the TIA 568-C.2 industry standard and are UL and cUL listed and verified. Available in spools of 1000 feet in a convenient EZ pull dispensing carton. Constructed with sequential footage markings on the outer jacket for easy to measure usage tracking. These cables offer a competitive solution designed to provide the ultimate performance necessary for today's demanding voice, data, video, and security applications in commercial and residential installations.
- TIA 568-C.2 Category 5e.
- UL Type CM for non-plenum.
- UL Type CMP for plenum.
- UL 444.
- Exceeds TIA 568-C.2 Category 5e standard
- Convenient sequential footage markings for usage tracking
- Plenum rated required in most commercial installations
- ETL verified TIA/EIA 568-C.2 for guaranteed performance
- UL 1863 compliant
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: