7 Dozen Flying Dutchman Reverse Tooth Scroll Saw Blades Variety Super Intro Pack (7 Different Sizes)
Flying Dutchman Blades they cut straighter, last longer and leave you with less sanding to do. Manufactured in Germany with high-quality steel, these blades are cut to precise tolerances and it shows in the performance of the product. For added strength, the Reverse-Tooth blade design guarantees you less sanding time. All these blades are 5 inches long and Pinless. Most Scroll Saw blades only cut on the down stroke, which causes tear out on the backside of your project, but Reverse-Tooth blades like Flying Dutchman cut on the upstroke as well. . .giving each stroke a pass on both the front and backside of your material -- for a smoother cut all around.Top-grade high-speed fretsaw, hardened, with reverse teeth. Splinter-free finish on top and bottom surfaces. Reverse Tooth Super INTRO - PACK Seven Dozen Blade 1 dozen of seven different sizes 2/0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12's! .
- One Dozen of seven different sizes 2/0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12
- Blades Cut straighter, last longer and leave you with less sanding to do.
- High Quality steel, these blades cut to precise tolerances
- For added strength, the reverse-tooth blade design guarantees less sanding time
- All blades are 5 " and Pinless
|Brand Name||Flying Dutchman|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: