Designed for use with 3M Hookit abrasive discs, our 3M Hookit Back-up Pad is built for added support, control and speed during automotive sanding jobs from paint removal to polishing. These 7' pads are available with soft, medium and hard density foam for a range of applications from paint stripping to polishing. Each center-hole pad features a flat, rigid center for support and softer, tapered edges for added control. Seven-hole or 15-hole patterns are built in to improve dust extraction, reduce loading and increase abrasive life. Disc pads are available with 5/8-11 interior threads to fit a variety of low-speed (maximum 3000 RPM) power polishing and sanding tools.
- Backup pad supports single-sided compounding or polishing pads
- Provides a firm attachment, yet allow for easy removal of abrasive disc
- Centers compounding or polishing pads with great accuracy
- Part of the 3M Perfect-It System
- 3M Hookit attachment system allows for simple disc changes
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: