3M Perfect-It Ultrafine Foam Polishing Pad (05708) - For Paint Finishing On Cars, Trucks, Boats And Rvs - Double-Sided - 8 Inches
3M™ Perfect-It™ Ultrafine Foam Polishing Pads are designed for the final step of a truly professional-grade finish on paint, fiberglass and gelcoat. Used with ultrafine machine polish, these pads eliminate tiny microscratches and swirl marks. They are especially effective on dark colors where even the smallest defects can easily appear in sunlight. Double-sided, 8-inch pads feature Quick Connect attachment – each polishing pad has a durable center plate that slides onto rotary polishing tools. The 3M™ Perfect-It™ Quick Connect Adaptor (05752) includes a locking system that locks the pad securely on the rotary polisher. The system also automatically centers the pad to reduce vibration and wobbling for easier, more effective polishing. Use with 3M™ Perfect-It Ultrafine Machine Polish – 1 Quart (06068) or 1 Gallon (06069). All of these products are part of the 3M™ Perfect-It™ Paint Finishing System. It includes 3M™ Perfect-It™ Rubbing Compound (06085), 3M™ Perfect-It™ Machine Polish (o6o64) and 3M™ Perfect-It™ compounding and polishing pads. Caps on compound and polishes are color-coded with the pads so you can easily identify the right pad with the right material.
- USE WHAT THE PROS USE - Scientifically designed for ultrafine polishing of paint, fiberglass and gelcoat, eliminating swirls even on difficult dark colors
- ULTRA-SMOOTH FINISH - Waffle pattern maintains surface contact while holding ultrafine marine polish
- DESIGNED SPECIFICALLY FOR ULTRAFINE POLISHING - Foam pad design features very soft foam for ultrafine polishing, eliminating swirls and tiny defects
- EASY TO USE - Quick Connect attachment features durable center plate and locking adaptor for stable, no-wobble attachment to rotary polishers
- PART OF A COMPLETE SYSTEM - Use with the 3M Perfect-It Paint Finishing System as part of the final step for professional finishes on boats, cars, trucks, RVs and more
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: