Hifonics Tps-A500.2 Thor Series Class-D 2-Channel 2-Ohm Stable Powersports Amplifier For Polaris Rzr/Atv/Utv/Cart/Boat
Power from the gods, pressed into a small amplifier! The THOR Series 500-Watt 2-Channel Class D Amp from Hifonics delivers maximum wattage for its size. The heavy-duty extruded aluminum heat sink will keep this amp cool and prevent heat-robbing distortions from ruining the music. And it features a detachable wire harness that simplifies installation in tight spaces. Simply wire it up then plug it in! Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500w 2-Channel Marine Amplifier For Polaris RZR/ATV/UTV/Cart Marine Grade Protection: YES - Amplifiers are ABYC and ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture. Pre-Amp Circuitry: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage - Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality Inputs: 1 Pair, RCA Nickel-Plated - High temperature impact resistant with hex screw terminals that allow for secure connections and is erosion resistant Operation Mode: Two channel operation - Flexible installation allows this amplifier to run in two channel or bridged mono mode. Crossover / Signal Shaping: Switched FULL / LPF / HPF - Complete control of amplifier signal, essential when using two or more amplifiers Class / Topology: Full Range Class D - Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifier develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink. Output Devices Technology: PWM MOSFET Power Supply - Stable power through the PC board with minimal heat generation Heat Sink: Aluminum - Quickly dissipates heat to allow the amplifer to run lower impedance for longer duration Power Supply: Simpatico Coil Design - The dual coil Pulse Width Modulated power supply keeps voltage constant through the Ultra-Fi output devices Output Connections: Quick Disconect Wires, RCA Connections - Quickly remove amplifer when you are putting machine up for the winter of as a security precaution Connections Type: Gold-plated connections - Gold-plated power, ground, speaker and RCA corrosion resistant connections Diagnostics: Three-stage protection circuits - Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel Marinized / Waterproof: YES - Water resistant for durability in any environment
- Hifonics TPS-A500.2 500W Peak THOR Series Class-D 2-Channel 2-Ohm Stable Powersports Amplifier
- MARINE GRADE PROTECTION: Amplifiers are ABYC and ASTM certified which defines that marine amplifiers must use conformal coated PC boards to resist corrosion from salt spray & moisture.
- PRE-AMP CIRCUITRY: Low Noise Pre-Amplifier Stage Special preamplifier reduces incoming noise from source units dramatically improving sound quality
- CLASS / TOPOLOGY: Full Range Class D Highly efficient circuit topology which helps the amplifer develop a lot of power in a very small heatsink.
- DIAGNOSTICS: Three-stage protection circuits Monitor thermal, overload, DC, and speaker short protection with lighted indicators on the amplifier end panel
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: