This DB9 Serial to RJ45 rollover console cable will allow you to connect your PC to a Cisco device through the console port. This cable is identical to the one that ships with Cisco switches, firewalls, routers, wireless devices and more. It works with Cisco gear both new and old. Most folks use the standard Windows Hyperterminal or some other terminal emulation software to access the Cisco IOS through the console port.
Please Note: This is a non-OEM product ; this is not manufactured by Cisco.
- Connect your computer's serial port to the RJ45 console port on routers
- RS232 9-Pin Serial to RJ45 Cat5 Ethernet
- Compatible with Cisco routers, including the 600, 800, 1600, and 1700 series
- Length: 4.9 feet (approx 1.5m) from end to end | Color: Blue
- HDE is a registered trademark and is the only authorized seller of HDE branded products
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: