This sleeve can fit an iPad(R) w/ a thin over-case. It is made out of Cordura(R) w/ generous padding without being bulky, and its quilted interior protects iPad’s finish. The material is also quilted and colored like the interiors of a transport aircraft. The Launch-Pad(TM) includes back surface MOLLE for larger pouches to store anything from cameras to a charging brick, and smaller pouches for the photo-kit reader, usb cables, flash-drives and mil-spec items like folding knives/multi tools, water bottle pouches, etc. The back has a Velcro area. There is a front 3-d logo, a mil-spec-styled embroidery logo w/ product catalog designation, high-quality recessed Velcro closures and unique security-closure on the front featuring a removable shock-cord elastic. For ventilation of your iPad(R) we provide two grommet/filtered air-vents, and for clipping on a Carabineer, keychain, or wrist loop there is a mil-spec corner steel triangle-ring. This one is a real original.
- Fully padded tactical-type case for optimal iPad protection; Extensive velcro-loop area for patches, and a modular (molle) accessory array.
- High-quality recessed velcro closures, soft/padded interior, horizontal flap opening for easy access, and removable elastic pull-tab closure.
- Steel carbine type triangle-ring for multi attachment; Internal size: 11.1" L x 8.2" W (28.5 x 21 cm).
- Internal size: 11.1" L x 8.2" W (28.5 x 21 cm); toughest Invista 1000D Cordura(R) (500D Camo models).
- MOLLE strips for attaching cable storage pouches; Loop fastener area for attaching patches or ID window (available on hazard4.com).
|Brand Name||HAZARD 4|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: