Making the cable fit
So lets say you are on the last step on your amp install and you are getting ready connect the power and ground input at the amp and they don't fit! Until now you had the only option of just cutting down the copper stands in your expensive power cable eliminating a large amount of the potential current your amplifier could have received. Luckily the engineers at Harmony Audio have addressed this problem and we now offer wire reducers which go from either a 1/0 to 4 gauge size or 4 to 8 gauge size connector. Thanks to the one piece all metal nickel plated design there is no loss in current.
- 4 to 8 Gauge Wire Reducer
- Nickel Plated Finish
- Ideal for Power or Ground Cable
- Set Screw ensures Tight Connection
- Flat Pin Connector at Amp Input
- Ultra Conductive
- Harmony Audio HA-WR48 Car Stereo Power or Ground 4 to 8 Gauge Wire Reducer - Nickel Plated
|Brand Name||Harmony Audio|
|Size||4 to 8 Gauge|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: