It's time to return to Liberty City, the town where all the rules were broken as Grand Theft Auto 3 revolutionized gaming and made the GTA series the biggest franchise on the planet. The PlayStation Portable edition is an all-new game set in the seedy, sprawling underworld of Liberty City. Just when you thought San Andreas was all you needed in your gaming life, Rockstar today announced that it is working on a brand new Grand Theft Auto title for the PSP. As youd expect from the highly secretive Rockstar, little is known about this latest in the GTA series except that it will take place in the streets of Liberty City (from GTA III) and that it is being developed by Rockstar Leeds. What you can be sure of, is that with the power of Sonys sexy new portable behind it, GTA on PSP wont be just a rehash of the 1997 original.
- An all-new, epic adventure set in Liberty City, the 3-island metropolis from Grand Theft Auto 3. the game features a fully 3D experience exactly similar to the PS2 Grand Theft Autos.
- An astounding technical achievement, Liberty City Stories pushes the PSP to its absolute limit, resetting the public's understanding and expectations of what is possible on a hand-held gaming system.
- Amazing visuals on the PSP due to enhanced draw distance, new lighting and shading models, as well as real-time reflections.
- A massive non-linear storyline penned by Rockstar's award-winning writing team.
- Professional character voice acting and production.
|Brand Name||Rockstar Games|
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: