Tp-Link Av600 Powerline Ethernet Adapter - Plug&Amp;Play, Power Saving, Nano Powerline Adapter(Tl-Pa4010 Kit)
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010 KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600Mbps on a line length of up to 300 meters. With speed of up to 600Mbps, TL-PA4010 KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
The terms “AV600” and “600Mbps” are derived from applicable specifications and refer to the theoretical maximum physical-layer data transfer rate. Those terms are used on this product solely to indicate its compatibility with other “AV600” or “600Mbps” powerline devices. Actual data speeds vary and may be limited by the product’s Ethernet port and other network conditions such as data traffic, electrical noise, and wiring issues. For better performance, powerline devices should be deployed on the same electrical circuit and rated for the same HomePlug standard. A minimum of two powerline devices are required to establish a powerline connection. If you are uncertain about your network conditions, you should consult an IT professional to assist in selecting a networking product.
About power saving, actual power saved varies based on network conditions and environmental factors.
- Faster speed: wired connection with high speed data transfer rate, ideal for HD video or 3D video streaming and online gaming
- Network expansion: Home Plug AV Standard compliant IEEE802.3, IEEE802.3U, with Easy pair feature to add additional TP Link PowerPoint adapters to the network; connect Multiple adapters to Expand Your wired network reliably; work with different voltage(110v, 220V etc.)
- Compatible with all AV2000, AV1300, AV1200, AV1000, AV600, AV500, AV200 PowerPoint adapters
- Power consumption Maximum: 4.60 watts, typical: 4.26 watts, standby: 0.88 watts. Power saving: patented Power saving mode Automatically reduces Power consumption by up to 85 percent.128 bit AES encryption ensures that the network is safe Simply by pressing a button on paired devices.Up to 300 meter range over a Home's electrical circuit for Better Performance through walls or across floors
- Plug and Play: no new wires and no configuration required; System requirements: Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/2000, Mac, Linux; At least two AC 100V 240V Power outlets with Standard Home Power wiring, a computer with the following; Operating System with TCP/IP installed, Pentium III compatible Processor and above, Ethernet LAN card installed with TCP/IP Protocol, 64 MB RAM or more, 50 MB of Free Disk space (minimum), CD ROM drive environment operating Temperature: 040(32104), storage Temperature: 4070 ( 40158), operating Humidity: 10 percent90 percent non condensing, storage humidity: 5 percent90 percent non condensing.Modulation technology: off
- Data encryption by 128 bit AES to make the network safe and private
- Industry leading 2 year Warranty and Free 24/7 technical Support
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: