Vello Freewave Wireless Remote Shutter Release For Nikon Dc-2 Connection - D90, D3100, D5000, D5100, D7000
Whether capturing images in the studio or on location, the Vello FreeWave Wireless Remote Shutter Release adds flexibility and versatility to your shooting style. This particular FreeWave unit is compatible with cameras with a mini-USB connection.
Nikon: Df, D90, D600, D610, D750, D3100, D3200, D3300, D5000, D5100, D5200, D5300, D5500, D7000 and D7100; CoolPix P7800
The FreeWave's Smart Code feature allows you to operate on 16,000,000 possible radio channels. No DIP switches need to be set, and one transmitter can trigger multiple receivers. The units have been synchronized at the factory, so your system can work right out of the box. However, to maximize signal quality and range, it is best to use the Smart Code technology to sense the "quiet" frequencies in your environment and re-synchronize on that channel.
The FreeWave can fire the camera's shutter from distances up to 320 feet (100 meters).
Trigger your camera wirelessly or wired. Wired triggering even works if the receiver battery is dead or missing.
Press the transmitter's button half way to focus; press it fully to trigger the shutter.
The two-second delay function gives you extra time to get into position.
You can take multiple shots with one press of the trigger.
With the FreeWave you can control the length of the exposure remotely.
Two LED indicators confirm pre-focus and exposure when in the wireless mode.
- 16 Million Possible Channels | Operates on Radio Frequencies (RF)
- Direct Line of Sight Not Required | Operating Range up to 320' (100 m)
- Wireless Continuous or Single Exposures | Long Time Exposures
- Transmitter Can Fire Multiple Receivers | Wireless Autofocusing & Triggering
- In The Box: Wireless RF Receiver, Wireless RF Transmitter, 23A 12V Battery for Transmitter, CR2 3V Battery for Receiver, FreeWave Camera Release Cable for Select Nikon Cameras, Lanyard, Clip, User's Manual, 1-Year Limited Manufacturer Warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: