Stepper motor diameter: 6 MM
Height: 11 MM (not including the bearing sleeve)
Output shaft: 1 MM
The output shaft length: 3.5 MM (above the belt gear)
Work rated voltage: 3-5V dc
The new Japanese Nidec micro stepping motor, widely to digital cameras and other small household electrical appliances, digital products. And it is the recent new products, more suitable for new digital cameras and other digital products.
Package Including: 10pcs
- Working voltage: 3VDC,No-load current: 15mA, No-load speed: 160RPM
- Operating voltage: 4.5VDC, No-load current: 18MA, No-load speed: 270RPM
- Operating voltage: 6VDC, No-load current: 28MA, No-load speed: 360RPM
- 714 coreless motor Inside with Switch Adjust speed
- Package: 5pcs. It is fun to diy them, :)
Write a reviewYour Name:
Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: